The Texas Tribune | Kiah Collier
This week, at CERAWeek, many energy executives and experts have emphasized the current industry growth in the United States and especially in Texas.
Coming off the worst bust in decades, oil industry executives — particularly those doing business in Texas — are resoundingly upbeat about the business thanks to higher prices, new cost-saving technologies and projections of growing global demand. That’s been the overwhelming sentiment at CERAWeek, the famed annual energy conference put on by IHS Markit where Saudis, shale cowboys and everyone in between descend on Houston to talk themselves up, feel each other out, and — at least lately — console each other in a time of great uncertainty for the industry amid the rise of renewables and a worldwide push to slash planet-warming carbon emissions.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Cash August 23, 2018