Forbes | David Blackmon
The US was ranked the 7th largest crude exporting country as of February 2018, and is projected to double the volume of exports by 2020.
With U.S. production growth for oil and natural gas out-pacing refining capacity and domestic demand, respectively, the United States is on a path to assume a position among the largest global exporters of both commodities over the next few years. These are among the findings of a new report previewed this week by DrillingInfo, a Texas-based provider of oilfield data and services.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports First-Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Results May 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018