Bloomberg | Grant Smith
According to the IEA, American energy will continue to dominate through 2020.
The U.S. will dominate global oil markets for years to come, satisfying 80 percent of global demand growth to 2020 as the shale boom keeps OPEC under pressure, the International Energy Agency said. “The U.S. is set to put its stamp on global oil markets for the next five years,” IEA Executive Director Fatih Birol said in a report published Monday. OPEC’s surging rivals, which also include Brazil and Canada, will leave little space for the cartel to expand even after its production curbs expire this year.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports First-Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Results May 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018