OilVoice | Staff
Booming unconventional oil and gas production is in turn driving the growth of the pipeline network in the U.S.
North America is forecast to add the highest trunk pipeline length to the global crude oil pipelines industry of any region between 2018 and 2022, contributing a total length of 16,136 km, which is 44% of global planned additions, according to leading data and analytics company GlobalData. The company’s report: ‘Global Crude Oil Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2022′ forecasts that around 36,876 kilometers (km) of planed pipeline length will be added globally by 2022, taking the total global crude oil pipeline length to 398,769 km by 2022.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Cash August 23, 2018