World Oil | Staff
According to the Texas Petro Index, oil prices jumped more than $6/bbl in January compared to December.
Oil and gas producers in Texas kicked off the New Year with a bang, propelling the Texas Petro Index upward for the 14th straight month by continuing to increase production in response to higher wellhead prices. At 192.7 in January, the TPI was 25% higher than in January 2017 when the TPI stood at 153.7 and up more than 30% than in November 2016 when the TPI stood at 148.2. “The statewide upstream oil and gas economy remains in a state of expansion with generally favorable pricing, a slowly rising rig count, growing industry employment, and record crude oil production,” said Ingham, the economist who created the TPI and updates it monthly.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports First-Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Results May 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018