Rigzone | Valerie Jones
According to CSI Recruiting, salaries and jobs across the E&P sector are increasing in 2018.
U.S. drilling activity has been in an upswing and with that comes the need for more workers. Some areas, such as Midland, can’t find people fast enough to keep up with demand. But for many upstream oil and gas professionals, this is a good problem to have – there’s finally hiring in the oil patch. “It’s been fascinating to see how the industry has changed … the industry is doing a decent job of replacing talent with new graduates – maybe not at the pace it needs to – but it’s happening,” Jeff Bush, president of CSI Recruiting, told Rigzone.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports First-Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Results May 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018