Oil and Gas Investor | Velda Addison
Oil and gas reserves have reached their highest since 2014 with the help of increased revenues and production from top U.S. oil companies.
An improved price environment combined with innovation, efficiency savviness and cost reductions combined to help 50 of the top U.S. oil and gas companies increase revenues and production while significantly growing oil and gas reserves in 2017. This is according to EY’s latest U.S. oil and gas reserves and production study, which was released July 13. Both oil and gas reserves reached their highest levels since 2014 when the market downturn sent oil and gas prices tumbling, forcing companies to operate more efficiently to make money..
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Cash August 23, 2018