Rigzone | Valerie Jones
Since 2014, Texas has recovered 42 percent of the jobs lost due to the oil and gas industry downturn.
June marks the 19th consecutive month for job growth in Texas’ upstream oil and gas sector, according to data released July 20 from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Texas oil and natural gas companies added 4,800 upstream jobs (which include oil and natural gas extraction and support activities for mining) in June.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Cash August 23, 2018