World Oil | Christopher Sell
American energy dominance continues as oil production from major shale plays like Eagle Ford is set to rise by 100,000 barrels per day in November.
The U.S. offered another reminder of its growing energy independence as government data showed shale oil production is forecast to reach a fresh record in November. Production from the nation’s major shale plays is expected to rise by almost 100,000 bpd month-on-month in November, to 7.71 MMbpd, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s monthly Drilling Productivity Report. The number of oil rigs across the U.S. has been hovering in the 860s, according to Baker Hughes data, still up over 100 units since January.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports First-Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Results May 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018