UPI.com| Daniel J. Graber
Sanchez Energy increased net production during the second quarter of 2016.
U.S. shale oil and natural gas company Sanchez Energy said, during an era of lower crude oil prices, net production during the second quarter improved. “With the combination of lower costs and strong production, we continue to see attractive returns on the company’s capital program,” CEO Tony Sanchez III, said in a statement. Drilling into part of the Eagle Ford shale basin in Texas, the company said second quarter production was around 55,900 barrels of oil equivalent per day, a level about 4 percent higher year-on-year. Second quarter 2016 production was better by 7 percent than the company expected.
Read Full Article
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Cash August 23, 2018