Oilman Magazine | Staff
A newly published research indicates that the U.S. will lead the growth in oil storage in North America.
The US will drive most of the growth in oil storage industry in North America between 2018 and 2022, according to leading data and analytics company GlobalData. The country is set to add more oil storage capacity than any other country in the region during the outlook period. North America is expected to have a total planned storage capacity of 9,072.3 mcm by 2022, and will account for 13.3% of the total global planned storage capacity. It is expected to increase from 363,715.2 mcm in 2017 to 376,948.1 mcm in 2022 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 0.7%.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Cash August 23, 2018