Oil and Gas Investor | Staff
The EIA reported surging production levels of crude oil and natural gas production in August 2018, with Texas posting a record high of 24.9 Bcf/d in natural gas production.
U.S. crude oil production surged by 416,000 barrels per day (bbl/d) to a record 11.346 million bbl/d in August the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in a monthly report on Oct. 31. Meanwhile, natural gas production in the lower 48 U.S. states rose to an all-time high of 94.7 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) in August, up from the prior record of 92.7 Bcf/d in July, according to EIA’s 914 production report. In Texas, the nation’s largest gas producer, production increased to a record high 24.9 Bcf/d in August, up 1.7% from July. That compares with output of 21.8 Bcf/d in August 2017.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports First-Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Results May 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018