Hydrocarbon Processing | Alex Hithersay
Demand for natural gas increases in all sectors, according to a recent report by the EIA.
According to the US Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) Natural Gas Monthly, natural gas consumption and exports averaged 93.4 billion ft3/d during the first half of 2018, or 12% greater than during the first half of 2017. Total supply of US natural gas, including domestic production, imports, and storage withdrawals, averaged 93.3 billion ft3/d during the first half of 2018, a 12% increase from the first half of 2017.
Sanchez Energy News
- Sanchez Energy Reports First-Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Results May 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2019 Outlook March 1, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Additional Continued Listing Standard January 8, 2019
- Sanchez Energy Receives Notice from NYSE Regarding Continued Listing Standard December 21, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Engagement of Financial Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives December 4, 2018
- Sanchez Energy to Pay Dividends on Series A and Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock in Common Stock November 19, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Operations Update November 1, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Announces Management Changes and Board Additions October 29, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 15, 2018
- Sanchez Energy Corporation Announces Participation in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference August 29, 2018